Frequently Asked Questions
Found 8 records
- How does the 'Sign me in automatically' work?
- The 'Sign me in automatically' is optional, it saves your username and password on your computer and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link of the front of the directory or on the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
- How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on 'Account Settings' link, you will see the 'Current Password' field, type your current password in this field and your new password on the fields 'Password' and 'Retype Password', then hit the submit button.
- Am I required to have an account to add items to the site?
- Yes. In order to add any item, including Free items, to the directory you must have an account.
- How can I sign up for an account?
- To sign up as a sponsor go to the 'Advertise With Us' link at top menu, select an item and level and click in 'SIGN UP' button. Fill out all fields, write down your username and password for future reference, choose the best payment gateway for you and follow the steps to finish the process. To sign up as a visitor go to 'Sign up | Login' link at top menu, fill out all fields and click in 'Create Account'.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.
- How do I cancel my auto-renewing subscription?
- You can cancel the auto-renewal at any time by contacting us at 602-466-2501 or [email protected], however no refunds are available within the active subscription period. You must cancel your subscription before it auto-renews in order to avoid further charges.
- Do you offer refunds?
- Full Payments are non-refundable, including instances when ad is cancelled by advertiser; advertiser goes out of business prior to or after the ads go live.